Swimming pool Water is contaminated by swimmers & environmental pollutants, which are in suspended & dissolved states, some of them as under.
- Skin diseases & Cross Infections
- Fecal matter
- Hair & Dandruffs
- Sweat & spitting
- Leaves & Vegetation
- Dirt & Debris
- Bird Droppings
- Micro Insects
Hence it is very crucial to clean and clear the swimming pool water continuously. It has to be treated regularly.
SWIMMING POOL TREATMENT STAGES AS UNDER:
- Basic Filtration of Suspended Impurities
- Disinfection of water
- Chemical Balancing of pH, Alkalinity, TDS
Our Specialty in Swimming Pool Treatment in Following Sectors:
- Private Swimming pool (Indoor / Outdoor) Range in between 25 m3 to 150 m3 pool capacity
- Public Swimming Pool ( Indoor / Outdoor ) Range in between 150 m3 to 1000 m3 pool capacity
POOL FILTRATION WITH PUMP
Pool Filter in FRP series with Side mounted MPV.
Pool Filter in FRP series with Top mounted MPV.
Pool Filter in MS series with Top mounted MPV.
Valve Batteries for Swimming Pool filter.
UNDER WATER LIGHTS
POOL CLEANING ACCESSORIES
SS / Plastic pool cleaner
Head Skimmer & Leaf Rake
Swimming Pool Wall Brushes
Swimming pool Test kits
SWIMMING POOL OZONATION
Advantage of Ozone in Swimming Pool:
- Ozonated pool does not give skin etching, hair fall, eye reddening & teeth bitterness.
- Ozone in the strongest oxidizing agent & disinfect water very quickly.
- Ozone Oxidies Organic impurities presents in water with swimmers urine & sweat.
- Ozone removes color & odor in pool water.
- Ozone Technology is approved &n recommended by WHO, NSW, DIN, etc similar government bodies across the world.